- Caravan Holiday Homes
- Tents & Tourers
- Facilities @ Tencreek
- Our Guide to Looe
- Guide to Looe
- Local Attractions
- Free attractions in Cornwall
- Beach Guide
- Looe Music Festival
- Hall for Cornwall: a guide to Cornwall's top theatre
- Looe’s Top Annual Events
- Embrace the great outdoors on a Looe holiday
- Alternative shopping in Looe
- A guide to the cheeses of Cornwall
- All weather fun in Looe
- Discover the Heritage sites of South Cornwall
- Classy cuisine in Cornwall and the south west
- A guide to wildlife in Cornwall
- Haunted Cornwall: the Duchy’s Spookiest Attractions
- Christmas in Cornwall
- Best places to celebrate New Year in Cornwall
- The Cornish Mari-timeline
- The best places to visit in Cornwall for Easter
- Glamping in Cornwall
- News & Events
- Book Online
- What's On
Tencreek Legal Stuff
Click on any of the headings below to find out more...
Our Access Statement
Access Statement – Tencreek Holiday Park
Statement Correct as of 4th December 2013
We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the facilities and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in any way that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be happy to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
- We cater for tents, touring caravans and motor homes, with also our own 2 and 3 bedroom modern static caravans which are available for hire
- We do not accept caravans or motor homes which are not road legal nor group bookings of single sex parties.
- We have an easy to use website.
- Our brochure is available in large print in PDF format online, and we can post a copy of this access statement if required.
- We take all bookings and enquiries by telephone, website or post.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
- Reception area has a parking zone directly outside for new arrivals to check in.
- We do not have a barrier.
- The site is compact and all facilities are easily located within easy walking distance.
Main Entrance & Reception
- Access to reception is directly from the entrance driveway.
- The door is 150cm wide.
- Chairs and Sofas are available in reception.
- There is ample room within for a large wheelchair to manoeuvre and turn.
- Disabled accessible parking bays are outside reception for use whilst in reception or the shop.
- There are 2 steps or a ramp to enable access to reception.
Public Areas - General (Internal)
- Tarmac and gravel road services all parts of the park other than the "Meadow field".
- The park is situated on gently sloping fields overlooking the sea.
- A footpath to the coast can be accessed from Tencreek.
Public Areas - WC
- The park has two toilet and shower facilities situated in the main touring field, one block is always open. All facilities are free of any extra charge.
Each Block consists of the following:
- The Gents consist of 6 standard toilet cubicles, 6 urinals, 8 washbasins, 1 hair dryer, 3 family rooms, one disabled room and 6 showers. The Ladies have 8 standard toilet cubicles, 6 Showers, 2 hair dryers, 3 family rooms, one disabled room and 8 Wash Basins.
Attached to these facilities are one chemical disposal point, two dishwash areas and water and refuse points.
Take-away, Bar & Games Room
- Are all sited within the Castaways club complex.
- Car parking can be used next to reception.
- Access to the bar, take-away and games room can be gained via either steps with a hand rail or a ramp with a width of more than 100cm with double doors open to 180cm wide.
- The club house is in the majority sited upon one level with the exception being the dance floor and a small amount of seating being down 5 steps of 15cm depth with rails either side.
- Modern inside toilets consists of male & female also disabled toilet and baby changing area.
- Accessible parking bays.
- Four top loading washing machines and four front loading dryers are Available.
- Irons are provided in the laundry room via a token system (available at reception).
- Two Hand wash sinks are available.
- The shop shares the same building just next to the reception (please read reception access description).
- Products available range from everyday needs (milk & bread) to papers, magazines and gifts for all the family.
- The aisles are over a metre wide, with the counter being 1m high.
- The shop main door is 80cm wide
- The shop is on one level
- First Aiders are on hand in the event of an emergency (pool complex) with first aid boxes in all staff operated facilities. There is a defibrillator in the reception.
- The park offers a supervised indoor pool.
- Indoor pool entrance 165cm.
- Male, female & disabled toilets, 7 private changing rooms, showers.
- Indoor pool depth of 1.3m throughout.
- There is a children's play area located at the heart of the park.
- The surface of the play area is tree bark/rubber matting surrounded by grass.
- The park offers a dedicated dog walking area.
- There is a multi sports pitch located in the same area as the park
- The surface is carpet and sand surrounded by retaining fence
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Clubs, Entertainment
- Private parties can be booked out of season.
- Nightly entertainment
- Children's clubs run throughout high season.
- Flexible seating arrangements throughout.
- Some entertainment programmes have strobe lighting effects and loud music- please check specific shows.
Static Caravan Holiday Homes
- Static caravans have between 1 & 3 steps to main entrance.
- Entrance doorways approximately 75cm wide
- All Statics have a smoke alarm as standard.
- Vinyl flooring in the kitchen and toilet/shower room & carpeted throughout the bedrooms and lounge.
- Most Static caravan holiday homes have walkways or slabs leading to Entrance door(s).
- Remote control televisions.
- Each comprise of between 2 & 3 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 8 guests, Shower/ bathroom, lounge and kitchen. All have their own parking spaces and a small area of grounds around them.
- We have a selection of static caravan holiday homes which allow for smoking and some where dogs are allowed (please specify on booking).
- Please refer to holiday home diagrams on our website or in the brochure for details of each static caravan.
Touring Facilities (Holiday Park)
- We have grass and hardstanding pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes. Please ask on booking if you would like one of our pitches near to the facilities.
- Parking on the grass beside your caravan or tent is allowed for one vehicle only.
- There are 10 water points with an additional 10 water and electric pitches, 1fire assembly point, 2 chemical toilet disposal points, and dustbin areas throughout the park. There is also a recycling point centrally situated. There are 14 fire extinguisher points.
- Pitches are allocated on booking and reception are happy to offer advice on the location and suitability for your requirements on enquiry.
- The park is medium sized, and nowhere is further than 250 meters walk from the toilet block.
- Mobile telephone coverage is moderate to good in this area and a public telephone is provided outside reception.
- There is a local bus service about 400m from the park entrance and local accessible taxis services the park. Please enquire at reception for taxi numbers.
- Wifi and an ATM is available in Castaways Club House on Park
Tencreek Holiday Park,
Telephone: 01503 262447
Fax: 01503 262760
Hours of operation:
Reception Low: 08.30-17.30 High: 08.00-20.00
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the park. If this statement does not answer your particular question please let us know and we will endeavour to answer your question and amend this statement for future use.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01503 262447.
Statement Correct as of 8th April 2011
Terms and Conditions
When Dolphin Holidays accepts your booking a binding contract will be made between the person making the Booking and all adult members of the party.(Booked Persons)
The information contained within the brochure/website is incorporated into this contract. UK law applies to these terms and conditions. The published tariff is inclusive of all taxes at the time of publication. Dolphin Holidays reserve the right to amend prices should any new imposition be placed which affects our holiday prices. The information in both the website and associated brochure and inserts/attachments was accurate at the time of going to press. Dolphin Holidays reserve the right to make alterations to or withdraw any service without further notifications. .Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to make additional charges and to vary such charges from time to time for Services. Dolphin Holidays reserve the right to cancel any booking failing to comply with these booking terms and apply charges as set out below. E. & E.O.
2. AUTHORITY TO SIGN
Signatory must be over 18 years old and be a member of the party. Signatory must agree all booking conditions and be authorised to sign on behalf of all adult members of the party. This means that the booking party will jointly and severally be liable for any breach of the terms and conditions.
3. BOOKING AND PAYMENTS
Booking forms must be signed and returned (or electronically submitted via the website or email) to Tencreek, accompanied by the correct payment - £70 per week for our accommodation and £30 per week for touring bookings which includes the Holiday Cancellation Plan. The contract for booking is only made when accepted by Dolphin Holidays and confirmation issued. The tariff includes VAT at 5% on electricity and gas usage supplies and 20% on gas and electricity availability charges. The tariff includes the price of the metered supply of both gas (normally£12.50 week) and electricity (normally £12.50 per week). Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to make further charges for this supply should normal usage be exceeded. The price of your holiday will be subject to the rate prevailing at point of sale. All monies paid are non refundable.
Offers and discounts can only be applied at the time of booking. However, if an offer or discount becomes obtainable once a booking has been created it can be retrospectively applied up to 7 days after the original booking date, at the companies discretion. Offers and discounts cannot be applied if the booking and arrival days are within 24 hours of each other.
Reservation of specific pitches, holiday homes or areas of the Park can only made by paying the £15 charge. This will appear on your booking confirmation. Special requests are not guaranteed, are not a condition of booking and do not form part of the contract. If the pitch, unit or area becomes unavailable for any reason whatsoever we will refund the £15 charge. There is no further liability to you.
Balances are due 28 days before arrival. If not received we reserve the right to re-let the unit without notice or charge a £20 late payment fee. Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to terminate any booking at any time without compensation or refund. Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to decline any booking without explanation.
Automatic Balance Payments – credit and debit card only
Balance payments are collected on its due date(28 days before arrival), by using Continuous Payment Authority. This payment will be collected by debiting the credit/debit card you have registered, at anytime on the agreed repayment date and therefore you must ensure there are sufficient funds in the account to cover payment.
If the payment fails on the due date an attempt to contact you will be made to arrange payment. Dolphin Holidays reserve the right to refer to the cancellation policy should payment not be made.
Cancelling a Continuous Payment Authority
You can stop payment by contacting us as well as your bank. You must ensure that a request to stop the payment reaches us and is confirmed by us before the due date.
If the arrival date is less than 28 days from the date of the booking then full payment is due.
Cheques attract a £2.00 admin charge. Please note payment by debit card remains free of charge. Returned cheques incur an admin charge of £20.00.
Shortcomings with accommodation/pitch/park must be notified to the reception immediately, so that remedial action, if appropriate, can be taken. If a significant problem is not resolved to your satisfaction, please be aware that we are unable to cancel and refund or simply refund if you remain in the accommodation/pitch/park after 24 hours. We cannot accept liability to any claim whatsoever if to notiication is not received in writing within 7 days from departure. Continuity of utility services (water,sewage,electricity,gas and Wifi) are not guaranteed and as such do not form a part of your booking contract. Dolphin Holidays cannot be held responsible for losses suffered.
We are able to arrange for an engineer to attend the property to carry out an agreed test on any appliance or equipment that might be questioned , however, this visit is liable to a fee (£65 plus VAT) should there be no fault with the item questioned.
Please be aware that there is a credit card fee of 2% added to the transaction total. There is no charge for debit cards
In very exceptional circumstances (e.g. fire, theft or flood etc ), we may have to cancel your booking. We will advise as soon as possible. In this event we can fully refund, or offer an alternative arrangement booked at brochure price. We will have no further liability to you.
If, once the booking has been accepted by Dolphin Holidays, you wish to make an alteration, please do so in writing as soon as possible to enable us to carry out the necessary arrangements where possible. This incurs a £15 administration charge.
Bookings and Payments are generally non-refundable except where provided in these Terms and Conditions. Dolphin Holidays operate a Holiday Cancellation Plan. This is optional but is strongly recommended.
Cancellations within 24 hours of making the Booking
Bookings cancelled within 24 hours of the original Booking being made will receive the applicable refund less an administration charge of £15 per booking (credit card fees, specific pitch/unit charge or other administrative fees are not refundable).
Cancellations not made within 24 hours of Booking
Bookings cancelled 24 hours or more after the original Booking has been made will receive no refund. Dolphin Holidays operate a Holiday Cancellation Plan. This is optional but is strongly recommended.
Unless notice in writing of cancellation of booking is received by us the booking party signatory will be liable for the full amount due in respect of the reservation. In the event of cancellation for one of the causes specified in the Holiday Cancellation Plan, the booking signatory should then follow the procedure detailed therein. Should you need to cut your holiday short after it has commenced, we regret that we are unable to refund any monies paid.
6. HOLIDAY CANCELLATION PLAN
A minimum cover Holiday Cancellation Plan can be included with your booking.Please see separate section for full details.
7. PARTY MAKE-UP
No accommodation may be occupied by more than the number of persons specified in the brochure and tariff. Customers are asked to leave the accommodation and its contents clean and tidy on departure. No more than 6 persons (inc. children) will be allowed to occupy a touring/tent pitch. The signatory of the booking form will be responsible for all damage or loss sustained during or as a result of your stay. The booking form signatory expressly agrees that Dolphin Holidays may make a further charge, as may be necessary, to reimburse the company against any liability of theirs to the company including, but not limited to, damage to Park property and extra accommodation nights used but not paid for on departure.
Dolphin Holidays caters for families and couples and does not accept groups of all male, female or even mixed groups without prior arrangement. From time to time we cater for groups from schools, clubs etc but only with prior agreement.
8. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
Caravan Holiday Homes are available from 4.00pm (unless a noon check-in has been pre-arranged). Touring Pitches are available from noon. All bookings are until 10am on the day of departure. Off season, these times may be flexible at the parks discretion but for the avoidance of doubt please assume they are correct. We reserve the right to deviate from these times should circumstances dictate. Early check in charges are not guaranteed, are not a condition of booking and do not form part of the contract. You are welcome to use the park facilities at any time on your arrival or departure date.
Caravan Holiday Home late arrivals may obtain their key from the bar or pre-arranged collection point before midnight. Touring Caravans or Tents cannot be accepted onto park after 10.00pm. Arrivals after these times may not be accepted until 8.30am the next day
Without notification of late arrival your booking will only be held until noon the day following the booked arrival date whereupon it may be re-let without notice. If we believe that you have vacated with no intention to return we may also re-let without notice. You will not be entitled to a refund.
Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to decline accommodation and to demand the immediate withdrawal of any person not complying with booking conditions or behaving in a way that is detrimental to the park or the comfort of other visitors and staff members, in these circumstances the party will not be entitled to a refund of monies paid.
Commercial vehicles, vans, and boats are not allowed on the park without authorisation from the Park manager. Consent can be refused without explanation. Only one vehicle per pitch is allowed, extra vehicles must be booked in at reception. All vehicles must be registered, taxed and insured in such a way to make them "road legal" For security reasons all vehicles must have Dolphin Holiday badge/sticker prominently displayed. Driving is not permitted between the hours of midnight and 5.30am
The signatory is responsible for both the behaviour and welfare of children whilst at our parks. Children under 8 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times.
After 7.00pm children under 12 must be accompanied by a responsible adult whilst in bar areas.
Non swimmers and children under 8 years must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times when using the swimming pools.
Dolphin Holidays cannot refund any monies as a result of inclement weather.
Pets are only allowed in some accommodation (Sunsaver and Sunset caravans).
Under no circumstances shall pets be tolerated in "Sorry - No pets" accommodation.
Breach of this condition will result in party being requested to leave the park - monies cannot be returned.
Pets are not allowed in public buildings.
Dogs must be on a lead at all times and well behaved - unruly, noisy, messy dogs cannot be tolerated and shall be treated as a breach of terms and conditions.
14. AVAILABILITY OF FACILITIES
Every effort is made to ensure advertised facilities are available. It maybe necessary, however, to limit or close a facility for a variety of reasons within or beyond our control including weather. Should we close or withdraw a facility or activity we will not be liable to you. Furthermore, opening times and services ( eg entertainment) may be limited outside the main holiday periods. There is a brochure price reduction which allows for reduced services. Entrance and seating within Castaways is not guaranteed. Seating cannot be guaranteed or reserved.
Except in the case of personal injury or death, Dolphin Holidays total liability to the booking party in the respect of all claims arising from your stay with us shall not exceed the total cost of your holiday.
Dolphin Holidays cannot be held responsible for any loss the booking party may suffer as a result of any act, by any person other than Dolphin Holiday employees. Dolphin Holidays cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any personal property damaged, lost or stolen whilst the booking party is holidaying with us.
Dolphin Holidays shall have no liability for any matter that is not brought to the attention of the park management during your party's stay.
16. LOST PROPERTY
A handling and packing charge of £8, with the guest paying for delivery, is made for returning lost property. Please notify us as soon as possible. Lost property is not stored indefinitely and after a short period it is given to charity.
Photographs and videos for various promotional/entertainment/security activities (brochure, website, social media , webcam, CCTV etc ) are taken on a regular and “ad hoc” basis. Photography or videoing will be in progress whilst you are on park. You expressly agree that Dolphin Holidays can store or publish any images at its sole discretion. Responsibility cannot be accepted if you or a party member should appear in a photograph/video. We are unable to make a payment or recompense of any kind. Should you not wish to appear in any such material please notify us on or before your arrival at Tencreek.
18. BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Dolphin holidays reserves the right to decline accommodation and to demand the immediate withdrawal of any person not complying with any booking terms and conditions. In these circumstances the party shall not be entitled to a refund of monies paid.
19. TICKETED EVENTS
Dolphin Holidays has no control or involvement in the ticketing of certain events. Where tickets are sold as a separate item to accommodation (ie Looe Music Festival, Seaside Rock,Firework show etc etc) we cannot accept any responsibility at all to do with the event.(ie Injury, amendments, cancellations etc).
We cannot accept any responsibility or pay any refund, compensation or any sum for any changes or cancellation of any advertised or confirmed line up or programme, even to the extent of part or full cancellation of the event/s, which may have been the only reason for making the booking. If we obtain a refund or partial refund from the organiser, it will be passed on to you.
When an event is cancelled, postponed or curtailed in anyway the cost of accommodation cannot be refunded.
- By entering the competition/promotion entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
- Closing date: All entries must be received by 11.59pm on the date specified in the competition/promotion.
- The winner(s) will be selected by Dolphin Holidays at random from all entries received before the closing date.
- Winner(s) will be notified by direct message, email, post or phone after the closing date.
- Sometimes there is a delay in this process especially if the winner passes the prize back to be redrawn or cannot be contacted within 48 hours
- If any winner is not able, for whatever reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be contacted within 48hours of the draw date, Dolphin Holidays reserve the right to award the prize to another entrant
- Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives in place of the stated prize. Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative of a similar value.
- Dolphin Holidays decision shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Details of prize winners’ names will be available on Dolphin Holidays website for one year after the close of the Promotion. See here.
- Winners may be required to take part in promotional activity for Dolphin Holidays regarding their prize. Furthermore to agree to allow Dolphin Holidays to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. Comments supplied by entrants may be used for marketing purposes.
- Dolphin Holidays will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for the purpose of administering the Promotion.
- The Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of it, shall be governed by English law. You agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim.
- It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules.
- Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- E. & E.O.
21. PRICE PROMISE
This is a genuine attempt to provide excellent value for money for our customers. We will attempt to price match any holiday which is "like for like". This is measurable when comparing our holidays advertised by other agents. In the event that the comparison involves another company the comparison Holiday Park must have same facilities, same holiday type, same booking and same arrival and departure date. Book with confidence -- we will refund the difference up to 7 days after the booking is made if you find the same at a better price!! Dolphin Holidays decision is final. Dolphin Holidays reserves the right to withdraw any offer at any time.
The Cancellation Plan can be included in the deposit you pay. It is strongly advised that you use the plan as no refunds are available without it. Provided we receive written confirmation of a cancellation and plan conditions are met, the accommodation monies will be refunded less the excess fee. The plan covers you right up to the time you arrive. The cancellation plan cannot refund credit card fees, specific pitch/unit charge or other administrative fees.
£20.00 per unit, per week will be added to your holiday confirmation for the Cancellation/Curtailment Plan or £12.50 for touring bookings per unit per week. All cancellation plans booked online are half price
The appropriate premium must be included with your holiday deposit. Cover will apply automatically to each member of the party, named in the booking form, if they have to cancel or cut short their holiday due to illness, injury, redundancy, jury service, unforeseen occupation posting damage to home or police request following burglary. Please note that there is no protection if you merely ‘change your mind’. An excess of £30 will be applied other than claims for loss of deposit only.
The Plan can be found online(we can also send a printed copy by request), please read it carefully. If the cancellation plan does not meet your requirements please advise us within seven days of issue, but before arrival date. Provided no claim has been made your premium will be refunded in full.
Wishpool Ltd., as the operator of this cancellation plan, has to bring to your attention some of the important features of the plan:
Cancellation Plan: this contains full details of the cover provided plus the conditions and exclusions which apply to it. You must read the cancellation plan carefully. Conditions, Exclusions and Warranties: there are conditions and exclusions which apply to individual sections and general conditions, exclusions and warranties which apply to the whole policy.
Health: the policy contains conditions relating to the health of the people travelling and others upon whose well being the trip may depend.
Policy Excesses: claims under most sections of the policy will be subject to an excess. Where there is an excess, you will be responsible for paying the first part of a claim.
Reasonable Care: you are required to take all reasonable care to protect yourself and your property and to act as though you are not insured.
“Cooling off’ Period: the plan may contain a ‘cooling off’ period which allows you to return the plan and obtain a full refund if you have a justifiable reason to be dissatisfied with the cover provided.
Hazardous Holiday Activities: the plan may not cover you when you take part in certain hazardous activities, e.g.: scuba diving. If you want cover for such activities you may need to arrange a specialist policy.
UK Law allows the parties to choose the law applicable to the contract. The contract will be subject to English Law unless otherwise agreed.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ YOUR CANCELLATION PLAN CAREFULLY
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
(a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation:
(b) information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
(c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
(d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
(e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both "session" cookies and "persistent" cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; We will use the persistent cookies to enable our website to recognise you when you visit;
[Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.] [Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.]
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and selecting "Block all cookies" using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites, including this one.
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
(a) administer the website;
(b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
(c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
(d) supply to you holidays purchased via the website;
(e) send confirmations and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
(f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
(g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
(h) send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [we will not provide third parties with your information. You can inform us at any time if you no longer require our own marketing material
(i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
(j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
(a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
(b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
(c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
(d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
(e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) International data transfers
Personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
(6) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
(a) the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £15.00); and
(b) the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
(9) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
(10) Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
This site uses ClickTale web analytics service. ClickTale may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this website. ClickTale does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not