Touring and Camping at Tencreek Holiday park
..it’s so easy when you bring your tent, touring caravan or motor home to Tencreek.
Our individually marked pitches are numbered and we will do our best to reserve specific pitches. Most are level with good drainage, accessed by hard surfaced or tarmac roads, with street lighting for your safety and security.
We have pitches to suit all. There are Bike and Hike pitches for non motorised travellers, grass pitches without electricity, medium or large grass pitches with electricity and also hardstanding pitches with electricity,water and drains hook up.
There are also seasonal pitches where a caravan can be left all year.
Advanced booking is recommended, especially for electric/water hook-ups, during peak times when the park is extremely busy.
- Five different types of pitch to accommodate all .
- Electric and water/drainage hook-ups available.
- Free modern, under floor heated toilet & shower facilities.
- Free hand/hair dryers, undercover dish-washing areas & chemical disposal points.
- Family wet rooms
- Disabled wet rooms
- Gas cylinder refills, telephone charging, and ice pack service
- Plenty of water points & refuse disposal compounds
- Recycling Centre
- Dog exercise area adjacent to main touring pitches and access to public footpath
- Laundry available
- Free use of park facilities (indoor pool, clubhouse with entertainment etc.)
- Families & couples only please.
- Open All Year !
- Rallies welcome