Statement Correct as of 21 March 2021
We strive to ensure that all visitors can enjoy the facilities and surroundings within the park. Our aim is to help in any way that we can and if you require any assistance during your stay or whilst planning your visit we will be happy to assist. Our current facilities and services offered are:
• We cater for tents, touring caravans and motor homes, with also our own 2 and 3 bedroom modern static caravans which are available for hire
• We do not accept caravans or motor homes which are not road legal nor group bookings of single sex parties.
• We have an easy to use website.
• Our brochure is available in large print in PDF format online, and we can post a copy of this access statement if required.
• We take all bookings and enquiries by telephone, website or post.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• Reception area has a parking zone directly outside for new arrivals to check in.
• We do not have a barrier.
• The site is compact and all facilities are easily located within easy walking distance.
Main Entrance & Reception
• Access to reception is directly from the entrance driveway.
• The door is 150cm wide.
• Chairs and Seats are available in reception.
• There is ample room within for a large wheelchair to manoeuvre and turn
• Disabled accessible parking bays are outside reception for use whilst in reception or the shop.
• There are 2 steps or a ramp to enable access to reception.
Public Areas – General (Internal)
• Tarmac and gravel road services all parts of the park other than the “Meadow field”
• The park is situated on gently sloping fields overlooking the sea.
• A footpath to the coast can be accessed from Tencreek.
Public Areas – WC
• The park has two toilet and shower facilities situated in the main touring field,one block is always open. All facilities are free of any extra charge
Each Block consists of the following:
• The Gents consist of 6 standard toilet cubicles, 6 urinals, 8 washbasins, 1 hair dryer, 3 family rooms, one disabled room and 6 showers. The Ladies have 8 standard toilet cubicles, 6 Showers, 2 hair dryers, 3 family rooms, one disabled room and 8 Wash Basins.
Attached to these facilities are one chemical disposal point, two dishwash areas and water and refuse points
Take-away, Bar & Games Room
• Are all sited within the Castaways club complex
• Car parking can be used next to reception.
• Access to the bar, take-away and games room can be gained via either steps with a hand rail or a ramp with a width of more than 100cm with double doors open to 180cm wide.
• Castaways is in the majority sited upon one level with the exception being the dance floor and a small amount of seating being down 5 steps of 15cm depth with rails either side.
• Modern inside toilets consists of male & female also disabled toilet and baby changing area.
- Externally there is a seating area provided on a grass area to the front of Castaways.
- Online Access – Food and Drink can be purchased online via our App/Website with delivery either to the Table, Pitch or Caravan.
• Accessible parking bays.
• Four top loading washing machines and four front loading dryers are
• Irons are provided in the laundry room via a token system (available at reception).
• Two Hand wash sinks are available.
• The shop shares the same building just next to the reception (please read reception access description).
• Products available range from everyday needs (milk & bread) to papers, magazines and gifts for all the family.
• The aisles are over a metre wide, with the counter being 1m high.
• The shop main door is 150cm wide
• The shop is on one level
•First Aiders are on hand in the event of an emergency (pool complex) with first aid boxes in all staff operated facilities.
• The park offers a supervised indoor pool.
• Indoor pool entrance 165cm.
• Male, female & disabled toilets, 7 private changing rooms, showers.
• Indoor pool depth of 1.3m throughout.
• Access and user numbers are controlled by an online booking system.
• There is a fenced children’s play area located at the heart of the park with min 90cm gate access
• The surface of the play area is rubber bonded mulch surrounded by grass.
- In the same area is a fenced multi sports pitch with min 90cm gate access
- The surface of the multi sports pitch is a sand filled carpet.
• The park offers a dog walking area.
Conference & Meeting Rooms, Clubs, Entertainment
• Private parties can be booked out of season.
• Nightly entertainment
• Children’s clubs run throughout high season.
• Flexible seating arrangements throughout.
• Some entertainment programmes have strobe lighting effects and loud music- please check specific shows.
Static Caravan Holiday Homes
• Static caravans have between 1 & 3 steps to main entrance.
• Entrance doorways approximately 75cm wide
• All Static caravans have a smoke alarm as standard.
• Vinyl flooring in the kitchen and toilet/shower room & carpeted throughout the bedrooms and lounge.
• Most Static caravan holiday homes have walkways or slabs leading to Entrance door(s).
• Remote control televisions.
• Each comprise of between 2 & 3 bedrooms sleeping a maximum of 8 guests, Shower/ bathroom, lounge and kitchen. All have their own parking spaces and a small area of grounds around them.
• We have a selection of caravan holiday homes which allow pets (please specify on booking).
• Please refer to holiday home diagrams on our website or in the brochure for details of each static caravan.
- All caravan holiday homes are “No Smoking”
Touring Facilities (Holiday Park)
• We have grass and hardstanding pitches for tents, caravans and motor homes. Please ask on booking if you would like one of our pitches near to the facilities.
• Parking on the grass beside your caravan or tent is allowed for one vehicle only.
• There are 10 water points with an additional 10 water and electric pitches, 1 fire assembly point, 2 chemical toilet disposal points, and dustbin areas throughout the park. There is also a recycling point centrally situated. There are 14 fire extinguisher points.
• Pitches are allocated on booking and reception are happy to offer advice on the location and suitability for your requirements on enquiry.
• The park is medium sized, and nowhere is further than 250 meters walk from a toilet block.
• Mobile telephone coverage is moderate to good in this area and a public telephone is provided outside reception.
• There is a local bus service about 400m from the park entrance and locally accessible taxis service the park. Please enquire at reception for taxi numbers.
• Free Wifi and an ATM is available in Castaways Club House on Park
- Paid Wifi is coverage extends across the park
Tencreek Holiday Park,
Telephone: 01503 262447
Fax: 01503 262760
Hours of operation:
Reception Low Season: 0830-1730 High Season : 0800-2000
Although we have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement, we are always willing to give information on any aspect of the park. If this statement does not answer your particular question please let us know and we will endeavour to answer your question and amend this statement for future use.
We welcome your feedback to help us continuously improve if you have any comments please phone 01503 262447.