Pet friendly caravan holidays in Cornwall
We know that pets are part of the family and that leaving them behind can be hard. That’s why we have a range of pet-friendly holiday homes available for your stay – so you can enjoy a Cornwall caravan holiday with the dogs in tow!
Your pet pooch will love their time at Tencreek, with miles of coast and countryside nearby that’s just made for excitable paws PLUS a dedicated dog exercise area on site, where they can stretch their legs.
Our pet-friendly caravan park range
We have several different grades of accommodation that is pet-friendly for you to choose from, all of which are finished to the same high standard as the rest of other caravan holiday accommodation.
Our Sunset or Sunsaver caravans are ideal for pets and, for a small charge, can accommodate up to 2 dogs per caravan. If you’re interested in dog-friendly holiday parks in Cornwall then take a closer look at our range, below, as well as our great range of pet-friendly guides.
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
With two bedrooms, our Sunsaver dog-friendly accommodation can comfortably sleep up to 4 people (or 6 when the make-up bed is used in the lounge). For extra comfort and convenience, they come with pitched roofs, full double glazing, extra insulation and have blown air heating in the double and twin bedrooms.View details Check prices
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
A modern, contemporary caravan, our Sunset range of dog-friendly holiday homes are a great choice for families and couples alike. With sleeping for 4 people (6 when the make-up bed is used in the lounge), these holiday homes are spacious and come with just about everything you needView details Check prices
Dog friendly beaches
Dogs love beaches. It’s a well-known fact! Lucky, then, that our park is just a skimming stone’s throw from some of the county’s finest beaches, many of which allow dogs to roam, jump, dig and swim year-round. In some cases, seasonal restrictions are in place, but we’ve put together a list of our top five nearby beaches that welcome four-legged friends 12 months of the year. If you’re looking at dog-friendly caravan parks in Cornwall, then take a look at some of these great dog-friendly beaches below:
- Talland Bay: Open to dogs all year, Talland Bay is home to two beaches – the one to the west has sand both at high tide and low tide and is good for swimming at both high and low tides. 0.9 miles from Tencreek
- Hannafore: Stretching from Hannafore Point to the outskirts of Looe sits Hannafore Beach, a quiet, south east facing beach. This mostly shingle beach is a popular choice for dog walkers. 2.2 miles from Tencreek
- Lansallos Beach: Also known as West Coombe, Lansallos is a quiet, attractive, south facing cove of sand and rocks just a few miles west of Polperro. There is a small waterfall on the western side of the beach known as Reed Water which used to power a small mill. 3.8 miles from Tencreek
- Plaidy: Plaidy is a small sand and shingle beach located next to Millendreath beach, just around the corner from Looe. It has a nice quiet feel and there is no big commercial development here. 4 miles from Tencreek
- Lantivet Bay: It may only be small, but Lantivet is lovely little beach that is well worth a visit. It is on the coastal path between Polruan and Polperro and the coastal path and is only accessible at low tide. 6.4 miles from Tencreek.
- Lantic Bay: This really is one of Cornwall’s hidden gems! This small, quiet sandy cove is well worth a visit and is a great spot for walks, a paddle or a swim. 6.5 miles from Tencreek.
- Seaton Beach: This beach is a mixture of grey pebbles and coarse sand. At either end the beach is bordered by flat rocks, which as the tide drops reveal a number of rock pools. 6.8 miles from Tencreek.
- Downderry: This is a sheltered beach made of grey sand and shingle with rock pools at low tide. There is a good pub right on the beach, the Inn on the Shore, and cars can be parked in the village centre. 7.6 miles from Tencreek.
- Portwrinkle: There are two beaches immediately accessible from Portwrinkle; to the west of the harbour is the sandy crescent of Hoodny Cove and to the east is t Finnygook Beach. There is also a reasonable patch of sand within the little harbour at Portwrinkle, too. A seasonal dog ban applies here between Easter and October 1st. 11 miles from Tencreek.
- Whitsand Bay: The beaches of Whitsand Bay offer three miles of stunning sand from Rame Head to Portwrinkle and are considered one of Cornwall’s hidden gems. Reached by steep paths and steps that wind down between the verdant vegetation, these beaches are never crowded. 13 miles from Tencreek.